We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Workshop
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- Congrats to the winners of @UNESCO literacy prize - literacy is a force for peace http://t.co/LjwkuivdZT →, 31 mins ago
- RT @UNDP_innovates: How @UNDPGeorgia is making people the architects in their quest to go green http://t.co/lQAYG2Az6Q cc @UNDPEurasia #inno4dev #GreenWednesday →, 12 hours ago
- RT @UNDP Can crowdsourcing flash-flood warnings save lives in #Bangladesh? Check it out: http://t.co/GOXljFr0Br →, 19 hours ago
- Interview with a #FilmFatale on life 'After the Rain': http://t.co/2qT5lIET9C #GreenWednesday cc: @HelenClarkUNDP http://t.co/5gDdREjKJH →, 21 hours ago
- Why write? @euan: Put things out there, see the reactions, learn from the responses. Rinse & repeat: http://t.co/RGkOSWNaQy HT @gquaggiotto →, 21 hours ago