Social innovation workshops are all about bringing together designers and software developers with citizen experts for realistic and need-driven solutions to the social problems they face. In Serbia, we decided to take this idea to the people. Last month in the towns of Novi Pazar, Tutin and Nova Varos, we unveiled Serbia’s first ever social… Read more »
Posts Tagged: web
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- RT @iomba: What's it like to work @UNDP? @UNDPEurasia intern @rachkohut spills the beans! http://t.co/wu5zlJoCjE http://t.co/NOzP0SVaz7 →, 3 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: Youth activists and election geeks come together to talk #twiplomacy @UNDPEurasia : http://t.co/3ulOIiGpOr #YouthDay http://t.co/h9ODndMUJu →, 19 hours ago
- RT @undp4youth: Congratulations to the 5 #YouthDay photo finalists! Vote for your favourite before 7 August: http://t.co/Y3MQcufuxE http://t.co/J9H7tfR2Xh →, 23 hours ago
- RT @FutureGov: Our partners at @UNDPArmenia & @KolbaLab have eight great tips for bringing #innovation to organisations: http://t.co/BkgKCOWXz7 →, Aug 1
- What will #Montenegro look like in 2030? @UN_Montenegro & @aloha_futures take a peak http://t.co/eShOtQ1S5J #inno4dev http://t.co/hrlUlslC19 →, Aug 1