Social innovation workshops are all about bringing together designers and software developers with citizen experts for realistic and need-driven solutions to the social problems they face. In Serbia, we decided to take this idea to the people. Last month in the towns of Novi Pazar, Tutin and Nova Varos, we unveiled Serbia’s first ever social… Read more »
Posts Tagged: web
Stay connected with us
- Mao Kawada on Phone-charging shoes? Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore
- Fahim Zada on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Michael on Infographics: Gender-based violence in Uzbekistan
- syed zahid hussain on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- ahmed omar on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- RT @undp4youth: Get involved! Send us your #YouthDay photo on young people & civic engagement | Here's how: http://t.co/0L57Zibkpj http://t.co/OIQGhdiJ6M →, 14 hours ago
- RT @UNDP_India: BLOG: Are we really serious abt #finance for development? Here are 5 things we could do: http://t.co/z0DcK3iAk9 #FFD3 http://t.co/Fx5fM1vmwW →, 15 hours ago
- RT @naokotakahash: It's summer in #Tajikistan. @UNDPTJK assists #entrepreneurs in #Agriculture. http://t.co/bUnkphovGU →, 15 hours ago
- More than a restoration project: See stunning photos of the completed #Othello Tower http://t.co/f1YaRet1dj #Cyprus http://t.co/jjAeYuDVyk →, 15 hours ago
- How can #journalists tell the stories of people with #disabilities? @UNDPTJK explores: http://t.co/3qxYXq0LgW http://t.co/wvfc1QVLAZ →, 16 hours ago