Social innovation workshops are all about bringing together designers and software developers with citizen experts for realistic and need-driven solutions to the social problems they face. In Serbia, we decided to take this idea to the people. Last month in the towns of Novi Pazar, Tutin and Nova Varos, we unveiled Serbia’s first ever social… Read more »
Posts Tagged: web
Stay connected with us
- Lucio Valerio on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Lillian on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- MT @UN_WOMEN Moldovan journalists embrace balanced reporting: http://t.co/ECuRCjLDqo #beijing20 cc @UNDPMoldova http://t.co/miNgTCrvSJ →, 11 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoForum: Cost of housing has a lot to do with the inequality in major cities says @HelenClarkUNDP. #GlobalCities2015 →, 14 hours ago
- Brown bag lunch at #istanbulHUB: @rastovrbensky welcomes @EdamOrg's @sinanulgen1 to talk #Turkey's foreign policy http://t.co/geMju5Xvp2 →, 16 hours ago
- RT @UNDPEU: #EU @UNDPMoldova lay the foundation to modern border crossing point btw #Moldova and #Ukraine http://t.co/vDTXXjckT8 http://t.co/2xLG3Ngn1H →, 17 hours ago
- RT @UNDP_Montenegro: And the hype starts now! Open ideas for beautiful #Montenegro #IdejeME http://t.co/KjZq5jn0WX →, 17 hours ago