Social innovation workshops are all about bringing together designers and software developers with citizen experts for realistic and need-driven solutions to the social problems they face. In Serbia, we decided to take this idea to the people. Last month in the towns of Novi Pazar, Tutin and Nova Varos, we unveiled Serbia’s first ever social… Read more »
Posts Tagged: web
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @KolbaLab: Have a look at SMS polling mechanism and be inspired for our #mylocgov competition http://t.co/7uEksgwMms via @UNDPEurasia →, 8 hours ago
- RT @Potru: Film fatale: How one filmmaker made history http://t.co/VJVLf3L8fr via @undpeurasia →, 12 hours ago
- Congrats to the winners of @UNESCO literacy prize - literacy is a force for peace http://t.co/LjwkuivdZT →, 15 hours ago
- RT @UNDP_innovates: How @UNDPGeorgia is making people the architects in their quest to go green http://t.co/lQAYG2Az6Q cc @UNDPEurasia #inno4dev #GreenWednesday →, Aug 27
- RT @UNDP Can crowdsourcing flash-flood warnings save lives in #Bangladesh? Check it out: http://t.co/GOXljFr0Br →, Aug 27