Reporting back from the Astana ‘Environment for Europe’ Ministerial Conference According to the 2010 Millennium Development Goals report for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, in 2009, 36 percent of the population in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, or about 160 million people, were considered poor or at risk of poverty, living on less than $5… Read more »
Posts Tagged: United Nations Environment Programme
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- RT @UNDP: Youth activists and election geeks come together to talk #twiplomacy @UNDPEurasia : http://t.co/3ulOIiGpOr #YouthDay http://t.co/h9ODndMUJu →, 3 hours ago
- RT @undp4youth: Congratulations to the 5 #YouthDay photo finalists! Vote for your favourite before 7 August: http://t.co/Y3MQcufuxE http://t.co/J9H7tfR2Xh →, 7 hours ago
- RT @FutureGov: Our partners at @UNDPArmenia & @KolbaLab have eight great tips for bringing #innovation to organisations: http://t.co/BkgKCOWXz7 →, 13 hours ago
- What will #Montenegro look like in 2030? @UN_Montenegro & @aloha_futures take a peak http://t.co/eShOtQ1S5J #inno4dev http://t.co/hrlUlslC19 →, 16 hours ago
- RT @ICRC: Almost every day, people are killed and maimed by #mines and explosive war remnants in eastern #Ukraine. →, 19 hours ago