Reporting back from the Astana ‘Environment for Europe’ Ministerial Conference According to the 2010 Millennium Development Goals report for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, in 2009, 36 percent of the population in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, or about 160 million people, were considered poor or at risk of poverty, living on less than $5… Read more »
Posts Tagged: United Nations Environment Programme
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @SSIReview: Thanks to this week's SSIR contributors! @AsiaValue @HKSocInvestor @nicolashazard @HFUdall @HelmsleyEDU @dbenhorin @ElaMi5 @gquaggiotto #FF →, 52 mins ago
- [MUST READ] Our own @ElaMi5 & @gquaggiotto talk #evolution, #scale, and quiet #crickets in the new @SSIReview blog: http://t.co/x3F1vqeJ5p →, 2 hours ago
- RT @SSIReview: New insights from biology can help organizations reimagine scaling up: http://t.co/h1SqWZA2Pk @gquaggiotto @ElaMi5 #socent →, 5 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: A warm #2030NOW welcome to @UNDPUkraine! Check out @HelenClarkUNDP's video msg 4 the 2014 Social Good Summit: http://t.co/ytS0Zg3Yj3 →, 10 hours ago
- #UNDP4FUTURE sure - but what what are we doing #TODAY? @PopovskiVasko blogs on applying #foresight: http://t.co/6U4nDZaHjL @UNDP_innovates →, 11 hours ago