We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Strategy
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- The rise of #nudge: How @B_I_Tweets is helping politicians (& #globaldev!) fathom human behaviour http://t.co/6xg9lcQ17j via @Guardianpublic →, 13 hours ago
- From solar heaters in #Tajikistan to new laws in #Croatia: See how @UNDP is closing the gap http://t.co/Cb9Wnu1QbE http://t.co/8ozEBM6EZU →, 14 hours ago
- @Elene909 @magisto wow bravo! :) →, 14 hours ago
- "It’s not only an environmental issue, it’s an everything issue" Join @poletoparis: http://t.co/XUnARzm8pp #Cop21 http://t.co/nCiq5BAlbY →, 14 hours ago
- RT @TheGlobalGoals: Important words from @EmWatson. Make the #GlobalGoals famous, show your support for #Goal5 & promote GENDER EQUALITY http://t.co/gm6G7OnKB3 →, 15 hours ago