We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Strategy
Stay connected with us
- roknnagd on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Lucio Valerio on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- How did we help strengthen #justice & establish #RuleofLaw in 38 countries? Read: http://t.co/iHzMyHSH0y #UNDP2015 http://t.co/8Cf0Sn7Con →, 8 mins ago
- RT @AdrianaDinu: #Climate, #genderequality, #environment & #earlyrecovery, see our year of results: http://t.co/pe5aNSBfYu #UNDP2015 http://t.co/I4ER1gYOvU →, 21 mins ago
- RT @UNDP: We're joining #EUGreenWeek. Explore our work to protect #ecosystems & biodiversity: http://t.co/r8GW0de8EW http://t.co/zpmmSptN1C →, 2 hours ago
- Pic of the day: Tiny #environmental advocates reveal their favorite animals in #Kyrgyzstan last month (via @undpkg) http://t.co/13oank1HjZ →, 3 hours ago
- RT @HelenClarkUNDP: #EU brokers early elections agreement as way 2 resolve Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia political crisis @UNDPMK http://t.co/QdTR7fazlY →, 3 hours ago