We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Strategy
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @ElvaTeam: Big Data, Big Challenges. For Big-Data Scientists, ‘Janitor Work’ Is Key Hurdle to Insights http://t.co/E249lHfuU2 cc @c4innovation →, 8 hours ago
- See @UNAralSea completing two #electrifying new community projects: http://t.co/Ihm8G2sRHZ #GreenWednesday http://t.co/4l4bIWw8BV →, 8 hours ago
- It's #GreenWednesay! Check out @UNDP's latest #instagram pic: a man from #Tajikistan and his first fridge: http://t.co/37e82RZ8VY →, 13 hours ago
- RT @LouisaVinton: Enjoyed sharing views in intro meeting w/@BritAmbCGarrett Looking forward to showing how @UNDPMK projects put UK-led innovations to use →, 14 hours ago
- Merhaba! Want to teach us #Turkish? Our #Istanbul office is looking for a teacher. Apply: http://t.co/ivIMWDQuEN cc: @undpturkiye →, 15 hours ago