How can we open up the circle of decision-makers to include regular citizens? How can governments better respond to citizens’ concerns? How can people and decision-makers cooperate for a better future in the coming decade? These were just some of the pointed questions raised by young Georgians during Post-2015 national consultations held in Georgia last year…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: socinn
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @UNDP_innovates: Hot off the press!! In @SSIReview, @gquaggiotto & @ElaMi5 talk Crickets Going Quiet: Questions of Evolution & Scale http://t.co/UtzMrHzw8P →, 15 hours ago
- RT @SSIReview: Thanks to this week's SSIR contributors! @AsiaValue @HKSocInvestor @nicolashazard @HFUdall @HelmsleyEDU @dbenhorin @ElaMi5 @gquaggiotto #FF →, Aug 29
- [MUST READ] Our own @ElaMi5 & @gquaggiotto talk #evolution, #scale, and quiet #crickets in the new @SSIReview blog: http://t.co/x3F1vqeJ5p →, Aug 29
- RT @SSIReview: New insights from biology can help organizations reimagine scaling up: http://t.co/h1SqWZA2Pk @gquaggiotto @ElaMi5 #socent →, Aug 29
- RT @UNDP: A warm #2030NOW welcome to @UNDPUkraine! Check out @HelenClarkUNDP's video msg 4 the 2014 Social Good Summit: http://t.co/ytS0Zg3Yj3 →, Aug 29