There’s no shortage of guidelines these days on how to ‘prepare for the future.’ There is Nesta and their “modest defence of futurology” and there are our Global Pulse colleagues, who look at how big data can help us better prepare for - and protect citizens from – sudden shocks. But that’s not all.
Posts Tagged: research and development
Stay connected with us
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- VisualRank on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- fuktskada on A new cycle: Interview from the frontlines of sustainable transport in Kazakhstan
- Läcksökning on Riding the edge: Guerrilla gardeners and female hacktivists build the future we want today
- [Blog] How is a mobile app in #Montenegro responsible for fixing up this classroom? http://t.co/DAXobRBw0T #inno4dev http://t.co/l6VbyBsRIK →, 10 mins ago
- RT @HelenClarkUNDP: My Speech Global Launch of #HDR2014 #Tokyo: Sustaining Human Progress: Reducing Vulnerabilities, Building #Resilience http://t.co/IoUk27O7Mb →, 2 hours ago
- The Human #Development Index is out! So where does your country rank?http://t.co/3UiB4pyLFh #HDR2014W http://t.co/Aji5MHWmlS →, 2 hours ago
- Is the world making progress in human development? @HelenClarkUNDP answers ur Qs live tomorrow with @GdnDevelopment. Join via #askUNDP →, 2 hours ago
- MT @ericbot: fYR Macedonia designs a game to promote sustainable farming in Prespa. http://t.co/EXENdwi0AH cc: @UNDPMK #GreenWednesday →, 19 hours ago