There’s no shortage of guidelines these days on how to ‘prepare for the future.’ There is Nesta and their “modest defence of futurology” and there are our Global Pulse colleagues, who look at how big data can help us better prepare for - and protect citizens from – sudden shocks. But that’s not all.
Posts Tagged: research and development
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @UNDP_innovates: Hot off the press!! In @SSIReview, @gquaggiotto & @ElaMi5 talk Crickets Going Quiet: Questions of Evolution & Scale http://t.co/UtzMrHzw8P →, 11 hours ago
- RT @SSIReview: Thanks to this week's SSIR contributors! @AsiaValue @HKSocInvestor @nicolashazard @HFUdall @HelmsleyEDU @dbenhorin @ElaMi5 @gquaggiotto #FF →, Aug 29
- [MUST READ] Our own @ElaMi5 & @gquaggiotto talk #evolution, #scale, and quiet #crickets in the new @SSIReview blog: http://t.co/x3F1vqeJ5p →, Aug 29
- RT @SSIReview: New insights from biology can help organizations reimagine scaling up: http://t.co/h1SqWZA2Pk @gquaggiotto @ElaMi5 #socent →, Aug 29
- RT @UNDP: A warm #2030NOW welcome to @UNDPUkraine! Check out @HelenClarkUNDP's video msg 4 the 2014 Social Good Summit: http://t.co/ytS0Zg3Yj3 →, Aug 29