There’s no shortage of guidelines these days on how to ‘prepare for the future.’ There is Nesta and their “modest defence of futurology” and there are our Global Pulse colleagues, who look at how big data can help us better prepare for - and protect citizens from – sudden shocks. But that’s not all.
Posts Tagged: research and development
Stay connected with us
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Lillian on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- naseya10 on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- RT @UNDP_innovation: Find out more about #hackathons & other approaches to #inno4dev in our 2014 Year in Review http://t.co/1upbpcVEBg http://t.co/jlRKv3a6U9 →, 11 hours ago
- RT @HelenClarkUNDP: Looking forward to my visit 2 #Kazakhstan for #AEF2015 this week, & meeting @UNDPKAZ staff again. @UNDPEurasia @UNDP https://t.co/UBa8mGZxx7 →, 12 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: "National catastrophe": The country where the number of people with HIV is soaring http://t.co/9xPu1sev1G http://t.co/oYKIVj5kXM →, 13 hours ago
- RT @hapeeg: Fragments of Impact: Joint UNDP-Cognitive Edge initiative launched http://t.co/WzTaH0ZqkA via @undpeurasia →, 13 hours ago
- RT @ArmenGrigoryan8: Kraljevo risk assessment is on! #drreurasia @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/sJWZvqrC5h →, 14 hours ago