There’s no shortage of guidelines these days on how to ‘prepare for the future.’ There is Nesta and their “modest defence of futurology” and there are our Global Pulse colleagues, who look at how big data can help us better prepare for - and protect citizens from – sudden shocks. But that’s not all.
Posts Tagged: research and development
Stay connected with us
- Doeurn Ton on Gender inequality: How much does it affect development in Europe and Central Asia?
- Jaya Ramchandani on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Stanislav Verjikovskiy on Moldova: Small country, big data?
- Petru Botnaru on Call for applications: Corruption fighters, time to ACT up!
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- RT @UNDP: #Bioenergy will keep +1000 school children warm during #Ukraine's upcoming winter http://t.co/JJKjroH8cN @UNDPUkraine http://t.co/tpetjluyiC →, 12 hours ago
- Powerful words ahead of #COP21 from our chief @HelenClarkUNDP at today's #reeveslecture15 in Auckland: https://t.co/AAUqSCtIxv →, 13 hours ago
- RT @guardianeco: Top campaigners call for mass climate action ahead of Paris conference http://t.co/Q5GJ2lA3nV →, 15 hours ago
- For #wwweek check out stunning Kornati, #Croatia where stone & sea come to play: http://t.co/CzB4riz34t via @UNDPhr http://t.co/EzQtQGHOO8 →, 15 hours ago
- RT @Refugees: We anticipate up to 3k daily arrivals in the coming days at fYR Macedonia - #Greece border http://t.co/gxgWaJpUe4 http://t.co/uEpaSPrb1u →, 17 hours ago