There’s no shortage of guidelines these days on how to ‘prepare for the future.’ There is Nesta and their “modest defence of futurology” and there are our Global Pulse colleagues, who look at how big data can help us better prepare for - and protect citizens from – sudden shocks. But that’s not all.
Posts Tagged: research and development
Stay connected with us
- Mao Kawada on Phone-charging shoes? Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore
- Fahim Zada on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Michael on Infographics: Gender-based violence in Uzbekistan
- syed zahid hussain on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- ahmed omar on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- How can #journalists tell the stories of people with #disabilities? @UNDPTJK explores: http://t.co/3qxYXq0LgW http://t.co/wvfc1QVLAZ →, 57 mins ago
- RT @UNDP: 8.6% of council members in #Armenia are women, let's raise that number: http://t.co/rqEYb4Or9Z #iknowpolitics http://t.co/IlLT7YMuHX →, 3 hours ago
- RT @UNDPMK: 1 of 122 people in the world is currently a #refugee. Any one of us could face the risk of displacement. #WPD2015 http://t.co/LrnbJSLLCs →, 3 hours ago
- RT @UNDPAlbania: Meet Ergys,a young Roma photographer who has been assisted to boost his small bussiness @EU_Albania #MMSR #reporters http://t.co/47XYQkkVnV →, 3 hours ago
- RT @SIsmanovski: 1 of 5 #refugee women is pregnant. Imagine their ordeal to traverse 4000km on foot, without legal status. #WPD2015 https://t.co/8OlSrjX24Y →, 3 hours ago