There’s no shortage of guidelines these days on how to ‘prepare for the future.’ There is Nesta and their “modest defence of futurology” and there are our Global Pulse colleagues, who look at how big data can help us better prepare for - and protect citizens from – sudden shocks. But that’s not all.
Posts Tagged: research and development
Stay connected with us
- Liya on Good intentions, bad results: How inadequate laws in Central Asia violate human rights
- Anna Boelens on Working out loud: Making a storytelling shift in Kyrgyzstan
- Jayne Cravens on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Jayne Cravens on Going green: Crowdsourcing in Georgia
- Jayne Cravens on Hackathon: Making the SHIFT in Belarus
- RT @GuardianGDP: How do we engage young people socially, economically and politically? Join the global tweetathon Friday http://t.co/ZeoYS5NMue #YouthEngage →, 5 hours ago
- RT @kapulectures: If you missed Lant Pritchett @CGDev speaking about "kinky vs. real #development" at #KDL check video http://t.co/aPRVobiX5j w/@EuropeAid →, 5 hours ago
- BLOG: Changing the way we #police in #Moldova: Our own @AlexOprunenco & @CristinaLisii via @FutureGov: http://t.co/7OK2XB2lvA #inno4dev →, 8 hours ago
- RT @undpturkiye: #SosyalFayda Zirvesi İstanbul'da! http://t.co/2EJwcPLmzj #2030Now #2030Şimdi @Hurriyet @UNVolunteers @ticaretedutr http://t.co/cbdRnR9EPi →, 10 hours ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: We're happy to partner with IGNITE of the @GlobalFundWomen: http://t.co/nsUPMHklfK Register now for #BuildPeace2015: http://t.co/sL30UjNRzl →, 11 hours ago