There’s no shortage of guidelines these days on how to ‘prepare for the future.’ There is Nesta and their “modest defence of futurology” and there are our Global Pulse colleagues, who look at how big data can help us better prepare for - and protect citizens from – sudden shocks. But that’s not all.
Posts Tagged: research and development
Stay connected with us
- Marina Olshanskaya on With a little help from my friends: Crowdfunding Academy in Croatia
- Koutb Ahmed on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Nera Monir Divan on Gender equality: Sky’s the limit
- Mery on Sun and fun in Croatia
- Jayne Cravens on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Experts (incl. our own John O'Brien) on building a #carbon-free energy industry https://t.co/zMSxdKZ3ut v @guardian https://t.co/XfRFpgun6J →, 29 mins ago
- RT @undpturkiye: It is time to UNiTE to #EndViolenceAgainstWomen! @undpturkiye, we support #OrangetheWorld campaign https://t.co/qzQJ1ljdRs →, 33 mins ago
- RT @WiredUK: David Cameron's covert nudge team wants to brainwash you https://t.co/T9lqJcVNb9 https://t.co/IS0B0IM3aj →, 1 hour ago
- RT @ZaatariCamp: Msg from our girls in #Zaatari:"Stop the physical violence! Do you feel like a man when you beat a woman.."#16daysjo https://t.co/eH3SdIOC28 →, 1 hour ago
- RT @billmckibben: Here's the temperature record for every year since 1880. 2015 is on top https://t.co/2AVNA65oPe →, 1 hour ago