I was recently sifting through last year’s pictures and reports of our UNDP-Global Fund HIV project and I was amazed to see the progress we made and the people we were able to help in a short period of time. And the numbers tell the same story: Over 24,000 people of the most-at-risk populations from all… Read more »
Posts Tagged: prevention
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- The rise of #nudge: How @B_I_Tweets is helping politicians (& #globaldev!) fathom human behaviour http://t.co/6xg9lcQ17j via @Guardianpublic →, 9 hours ago
- From solar heaters in #Tajikistan to new laws in #Croatia: See how @UNDP is closing the gap http://t.co/Cb9Wnu1QbE http://t.co/8ozEBM6EZU →, 10 hours ago
- @Elene909 @magisto wow bravo! :) →, 10 hours ago
- "It’s not only an environmental issue, it’s an everything issue" Join @poletoparis: http://t.co/XUnARzm8pp #Cop21 http://t.co/nCiq5BAlbY →, 10 hours ago
- RT @TheGlobalGoals: Important words from @EmWatson. Make the #GlobalGoals famous, show your support for #Goal5 & promote GENDER EQUALITY http://t.co/gm6G7OnKB3 →, 11 hours ago