I was recently sifting through last year’s pictures and reports of our UNDP-Global Fund HIV project and I was amazed to see the progress we made and the people we were able to help in a short period of time. And the numbers tell the same story: Over 24,000 people of the most-at-risk populations from all… Read more »
Posts Tagged: prevention
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @ElvaTeam: Big Data, Big Challenges. For Big-Data Scientists, ‘Janitor Work’ Is Key Hurdle to Insights http://t.co/E249lHfuU2 cc @c4innovation →, 4 hours ago
- See @UNAralSea completing two #electrifying new community projects: http://t.co/Ihm8G2sRHZ #GreenWednesday http://t.co/4l4bIWw8BV →, 4 hours ago
- It's #GreenWednesay! Check out @UNDP's latest #instagram pic: a man from #Tajikistan and his first fridge: http://t.co/37e82RZ8VY →, 9 hours ago
- RT @LouisaVinton: Enjoyed sharing views in intro meeting w/@BritAmbCGarrett Looking forward to showing how @UNDPMK projects put UK-led innovations to use →, 10 hours ago
- Merhaba! Want to teach us #Turkish? Our #Istanbul office is looking for a teacher. Apply: http://t.co/ivIMWDQuEN cc: @undpturkiye →, 11 hours ago