I was recently sifting through last year’s pictures and reports of our UNDP-Global Fund HIV project and I was amazed to see the progress we made and the people we were able to help in a short period of time. And the numbers tell the same story: Over 24,000 people of the most-at-risk populations from all… Read more »
Posts Tagged: prevention
Stay connected with us
- roknnagd on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Lucio Valerio on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Open Data champions, Unite! Discover @od_eca - YOUR new online #opendata hub: http://t.co/QJoymsGi4z #inno4dev http://t.co/PJqm3olcRi →, 20 mins ago
- RT @PavleBanjac: "Small step for a mankind":) Kudos2 #ClimateChallenge winners and @UNDPMK 4 new meaning of "every step counts" https://t.co/OsLBqXSNTw →, 26 mins ago
- [WOW] Props to our own Pioneer of the #Balkans @PopovskiVasko: http://t.co/0tZiu8zTnf cc @HelenClarkUNDP @csultanoglu http://t.co/DwcdSfNgcb →, 51 mins ago
- See @UNDP's #AnnualReport and find out why we're all about "transformation thru #innovation" http://t.co/y1WuX7U09i http://t.co/6LR82Uh8ZA →, 17 hours ago
- Hey #Europe, how you doing? Try this interactive infographic via @EU_Eurostat: http://t.co/zYDThimtRk cc: @UNDPEU http://t.co/7hvlzqxrIa →, 18 hours ago