We’re premiering a new documentary tonight in Warsaw which explores the relationship between the labour market, social policy and gender equality. Afterwards, we’ll have a debate called: Does money have sex? Budget sensitivity to gender equality and the social economy. Follow along with live tweets from @Barbogalvankova and join the debate – the event hashtag is #gendercheck
Posts Tagged: GenderCheck
Stay connected with us
- Millie on The evolving finch fund: Two early insights on scaling…and lots of work still ahead!
- E H on The evolving finch fund: Two early insights on scaling…and lots of work still ahead!
- catarina tully on The future is now (and here’s how we’re planning to catch up)
- MD.Asifur Rahman on Serbian citizens take on corruption in the health sector
- Ian Toal on Innovation for development: Scaling up or evolving?
- MT @PopovskiVasko: gr8 journey with @dominiccampbell through user-oriented service design & #socinn #dev2.0 @JBTasevska @UNDPMK @ElaMi5 →, 13 mins ago
- @AndersFoghR on #Ukraine: #NATO believes in political solution, calls for "defence, deterrence and de-escalation" →, 52 mins ago
- @cameralibre @jsgeorgia Awesome, can't wait to hear more about this! →, 3 hours ago
- New post by @ElaMi5 & @gquaggiotto is burning up the blogosphere, but have you read their FIRST one?? http://t.co/tDphVoMHfY →, 3 hours ago
- RT @cameralibre: Weird cults are taking over Tbilisi. #Futurespotters http://t.co/v2ovu2HqEW →, 3 hours ago