We’re premiering a new documentary tonight in Warsaw which explores the relationship between the labour market, social policy and gender equality. Afterwards, we’ll have a debate called: Does money have sex? Budget sensitivity to gender equality and the social economy. Follow along with live tweets from @Barbogalvankova and join the debate – the event hashtag is #gendercheck
Posts Tagged: GenderCheck
Stay connected with us
- Lucio Valerio on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Lillian on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- RT @UNDP: BLOG: Sneakers that charge mobilephones, a #climateaction solution? http://t.co/3iBEKWTBvP @UNDPMK #WED2015 http://t.co/4Q3lOpE8MC →, 2 hours ago
- RT @free_equal: Ground-breaking UN report on #LGBT human rights just released. Check it out: http://t.co/rok25xTrrk http://t.co/y5rQSaxa8L →, 2 hours ago
- RT @UNrightswire: Eastern #Ukraine: Grave human rights violations despite relative calm - UN report http://t.co/OCrbeztlvx http://t.co/O8iAL7gGF2 →, 3 hours ago
- Awesome! Read the original story and see how #crowdfunding helped us go #green: http://t.co/hotGT5AtyY #Action2015 https://t.co/j2WhVRNTsn →, 3 hours ago
- RT @norakushti: Territorial Reform in Albania? See how @UNDPAlbania helped coordinate it.Story here:http://t.co/F8Wxr0NjpO →, 3 hours ago