We’re premiering a new documentary tonight in Warsaw which explores the relationship between the labour market, social policy and gender equality. Afterwards, we’ll have a debate called: Does money have sex? Budget sensitivity to gender equality and the social economy. Follow along with live tweets from @Barbogalvankova and join the debate – the event hashtag is #gendercheck
Posts Tagged: GenderCheck
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @SSIReview: Thanks to this week's SSIR contributors! @AsiaValue @HKSocInvestor @nicolashazard @HFUdall @HelmsleyEDU @dbenhorin @ElaMi5 @gquaggiotto #FF →, 9 hours ago
- [MUST READ] Our own @ElaMi5 & @gquaggiotto talk #evolution, #scale, and quiet #crickets in the new @SSIReview blog: http://t.co/x3F1vqeJ5p →, 10 hours ago
- RT @SSIReview: New insights from biology can help organizations reimagine scaling up: http://t.co/h1SqWZA2Pk @gquaggiotto @ElaMi5 #socent →, 13 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: A warm #2030NOW welcome to @UNDPUkraine! Check out @HelenClarkUNDP's video msg 4 the 2014 Social Good Summit: http://t.co/ytS0Zg3Yj3 →, 18 hours ago
- #UNDP4FUTURE sure - but what what are we doing #TODAY? @PopovskiVasko blogs on applying #foresight: http://t.co/6U4nDZaHjL @UNDP_innovates →, 20 hours ago