In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- VisualRank on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- fuktskada on A new cycle: Interview from the frontlines of sustainable transport in Kazakhstan
- Läcksökning on Riding the edge: Guerrilla gardeners and female hacktivists build the future we want today
- RT @salzburgglobal: "The way stories are told is critical... the most effective way of mobilizing action is telling stories of personal impact" #SAC2014 →, 15 hours ago
- RT @UNDPMK: Today, our own @SIsmanovski & @wordsovernumber will be presenting @UNDPMK's #inno4dev work @salzburgglobal! Stay tuned #SAC2014 →, 18 hours ago
- RT @ericbot: Micronarratives in Georgia: How to collect feedback from citizen experts http://t.co/zOczXodFzd via @undpeurasia →, 20 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: Read our latest blog by @csultanoglu & see how @UNDPEurasia is helping #BalkanFloods victims build back better: http://t.co/WftpN0Xohp →, 21 hours ago
- Explorers! Got a project idea w/ "awe, inspiration, and magic?" @mgorbis and @NatGeoChannel are looking for you: http://t.co/5XDQz9n9Sc →, 21 hours ago