In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @UNDP_innovates: How @UNDPGeorgia is making people the architects in their quest to go green http://t.co/lQAYG2Az6Q cc @UNDPEurasia #inno4dev #GreenWednesday →, 3 hours ago
- RT @UNDP Can crowdsourcing flash-flood warnings save lives in #Bangladesh? Check it out: http://t.co/GOXljFr0Br →, 10 hours ago
- Interview with a #FilmFatale on life 'After the Rain': http://t.co/2qT5lIET9C #GreenWednesday cc: @HelenClarkUNDP http://t.co/5gDdREjKJH →, 12 hours ago
- Why write? @euan: Put things out there, see the reactions, learn from the responses. Rinse & repeat: http://t.co/RGkOSWNaQy HT @gquaggiotto →, 12 hours ago
- RT @gquaggiotto: Peace technologies http://t.co/K4GKlVtVFk [great overview, featuring @helenapuigl & @elvateam] ht @C4Innovation cc @mahallae →, 13 hours ago