In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Herbert M'cleod on Georgia: Capturing the story
- Liya on Good intentions, bad results: How inadequate laws in Central Asia violate human rights
- Anna Boelens on Working out loud: Making a storytelling shift in Kyrgyzstan
- Jayne Cravens on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Jayne Cravens on Going green: Crowdsourcing in Georgia
- RT @BromfordLab: Moldova’s innovation hub and changing the way we police http://t.co/T0T6FJFifd via @UNDPEurasia and @FutureGov http://t.co/eD1WYJhtbT →, 25 mins ago
- An orphan evacuated. See all the winning #photos from @TheDayNewspaper: http://t.co/oJ5EMweqQl via @UNDPUkraine http://t.co/butUv7hAqL →, 1 hour ago
- RT @AJEWeather: The beautiful colours of autumn in Georgia: http://t.co/Dvn0leObOE http://t.co/oGsy00k5GO →, 3 hours ago
- RT @ElaMi5: What is #innovation? 'I dont know and i dont think it matters'...as long as it helps us solve issues http://t.co/fqvSF6jqSi ht @UNDPGeorgia →, 4 hours ago
- For #EmpowerTuesday, check out these stunning pics of @UNAralSea and @UN_Women in action: http://t.co/RFLTrrmELv http://t.co/T85yfh1MYl →, 5 hours ago