In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Jayne Cravens on Diffusing the powder keg
- Uma Rudd Chia on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Jaya Ramchandani on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- mehmet erdoğan on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Thor Ridderhaugen on A nudge in the right direction: Fighting tuberculosis in Moldova
- RT @andrew_undp: Wonderful advice from a pro: "Five things I learned from 30 years in development" @hartcherie https://t.co/5ROYvnbw6J @UNDPEurasia →, 12 hours ago
- RT @UNDP_Montenegro: Minister of Economy @MeGovernment & @FionaMcCluney opened a 2-day intl conf. on #investment potentials of #Montenegro http://t.co/KkvVZdwK1n →, 14 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Global temperatures will rise by 4.5°C by 2100 if emissions continue their present course http://t.co/BQdktT6y6d http://t.co/3H2pg3J8uN →, 14 hours ago
- Who's ready for some serious #SocialGood? Excited to welcome these faces and more in #Istanbul tomorrow! #2030Now http://t.co/ZLA5BGR6Dj →, 15 hours ago
- RT @undpturkiye: We are very excited! Tomorrow in İstanbul, we will talk about 2030 and #GlobalGoals. http://t.co/D6CxsJUqXk #2030Now http://t.co/J2CqFEOcYj →, 17 hours ago