In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Alberto Cottica on Scaling: An ideal solution is one that’s always changing?
- Raeesa on A ‘bad girl’ no longer: Tackling gender inequality in Azerbaijan
- Agalarova on A ‘bad girl’ no longer: Tackling gender inequality in Azerbaijan
- United Aid for Azerbaijan on A ‘bad girl’ no longer: Tackling gender inequality in Azerbaijan
- Alberto Cottica on The evolving finch fund: Two early insights on scaling…and lots of work still ahead!
- RT @AleMambelli: We are looking at the world from its edges with #Futurespotters in #Yerevan. What an interesting perspective! →, 38 mins ago
- From @owenbarder to @fp2p to @snowded, some "fierce minds" indeed, looking forward to it @tquinlan: http://t.co/JgAAbhZZGB (HT @ElaMi5) →, 38 mins ago
- "From Child Bride to Mayor" Incredible story in #Turkey via @WomenInWorld: http://t.co/F9amCoJobp cc: @undpturkiye @UN_Women @HelenClarkUNDP →, 51 mins ago
- RT @ElaMi5: How does 'survival of the fittest' play out in #globaldev? http://t.co/diLnaDYrZe latest on scaling up w/ @gquaggiotto →, 1 hour ago
- RT @norakushti: Branding Albania: Nice blog by @campbellclaret http://t.co/PiZzlg6my1 →, 1 hour ago