In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Mao Kawada on Phone-charging shoes? Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore
- Fahim Zada on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Michael on Infographics: Gender-based violence in Uzbekistan
- syed zahid hussain on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- ahmed omar on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- RT @undp4youth: Get involved! Send us your #YouthDay photo on young people & civic engagement | Here's how: http://t.co/0L57Zibkpj http://t.co/OIQGhdiJ6M →, 13 hours ago
- RT @UNDP_India: BLOG: Are we really serious abt #finance for development? Here are 5 things we could do: http://t.co/z0DcK3iAk9 #FFD3 http://t.co/Fx5fM1vmwW →, 14 hours ago
- RT @naokotakahash: It's summer in #Tajikistan. @UNDPTJK assists #entrepreneurs in #Agriculture. http://t.co/bUnkphovGU →, 14 hours ago
- More than a restoration project: See stunning photos of the completed #Othello Tower http://t.co/f1YaRet1dj #Cyprus http://t.co/jjAeYuDVyk →, 14 hours ago
- How can #journalists tell the stories of people with #disabilities? @UNDPTJK explores: http://t.co/3qxYXq0LgW http://t.co/wvfc1QVLAZ →, 15 hours ago