Koh Miyaoi In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Follow us on
- Paul Marsden on Twitter influence map: Tell me who you’re following and I’ll tell you who you are
- impasse on Peacebuilding in Cyprus: What is the score?
- Rustam on Behavioural science and development: A reading list
- Nicolas Giroux on Citizen local initiatives: the new force for a global change
- Claire Héber-Suffrin on Citizen local initiatives: the new force for a global change
- +SocialGood is live! Check out a new @gatesfoundation @mashable @undp @unfoundation platform for #socialgood: http://t.co/S3LSIOPknl →, 14 hours ago
- Join @cfigueres to ask Qs about financing for climate-friendly investment on Monday @ 14:00 GMT #m4c http://t.co/UjOt81gAop →, 16 hours ago
- What if your access 2 #justice depended solely on the judge? 4 some that is the case in #Serbia. http://t.co/Lefu0LwILz #DemocracySaturday →, 18 hours ago
- RT @dulcepeca: Reporting the human face of indicators, Daniel Gelz via @UNDP_Europe_CIS #HumanDevelopment #AidForTrade http://t.co/FL1CUpPPnY →, 20 hours ago
- RT @fortuny: Reading the latest @UNDP_Europe_CIS #newsletter >> Upcoming events and latest updates from #Europe and #CentralAsia http://t.co/nucrBlKwvs →, 20 hours ago