In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Herbert M'cleod on Georgia: Capturing the story
- Liya on Good intentions, bad results: How inadequate laws in Central Asia violate human rights
- Anna Boelens on Working out loud: Making a storytelling shift in Kyrgyzstan
- Jayne Cravens on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Jayne Cravens on Going green: Crowdsourcing in Georgia
- "On this #UNDay let's reaffirm our commitment to the #marginalized and #vulnerable" #HappyBirthdayUN http://t.co/DdO81I5XDn via @UN →, 2 hours ago
- MT @SIsmanovski fYR #Macedonia's #youth sends powerful #video message abt the future they want in 2030! http://t.co/cOLLGfpO7K #UNMK14 →, 2 hours ago
- RT @UNDPSerbia: Happy 69th #UNDay! Livestream from @MIKSERBeograd starts at 15:00 http://t.co/CBnrJyXlV5 @UNDPEurasia @UN http://t.co/2dKigUFrmw →, 2 hours ago
- Latest: @undpturkiye on yesterday's amazing #SocialGood meetup w/@smcs & @raj_devex: http://t.co/fvLNIhbjns #2030NOW http://t.co/LiKtsgASUJ →, 4 hours ago
- The conversation continues, today and always: Join @GuardianGDP, get your voice heard: http://t.co/uaqBN8NMGK #youthengage →, 5 hours ago