In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- VisualRank on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- fuktskada on A new cycle: Interview from the frontlines of sustainable transport in Kazakhstan
- Läcksökning on Riding the edge: Guerrilla gardeners and female hacktivists build the future we want today
- RT @UNDP: [Blog] @Gazbee_S on how we're working in Egypt, Armenia & Georgia to connect w/ @edgeryders & other #communityheroes: http://t.co/d2BVc1g6Em →, 40 mins ago
- Citizen solutions in #Yerervan w/@waag @edgeryders & @UNDPArmenia. How can you play? Check it: http://t.co/xfpghONovE http://t.co/YBrbPDWUeW →, 1 hour ago
- [Must read] Play time is over: @dominiccampbell on tearing the old world down & building back better: http://t.co/sr0Z6ksgrF via @FutureGov →, 2 hours ago
- Recipe for growth: Seed funding, just add #water? @UNDPBiH blogs on experimenting with #hdyroponics: http://t.co/6BkXPzB045 #sustdev →, 3 hours ago
- It's here! Have you seen the new #designthinking toolkit for #UNDP? http://t.co/xfpghONovE (via @kresin, @waag & @gquaggiotto) →, Jul 30