In many countries in Europe and CIS girls outnumber boys in both primary and tertiary education.
Posts Tagged: gender parity
Stay connected with us
- [Read] New paper from @inga_pop & @renoust on #nowcasting with #futurespotters and @UNDPEurasia: https://t.co/xJ1WZlHIc6 via @edgeryders →, 53 mins ago
- RT @unwomeneca: The youth marched the streets of #Tirana to @SayNO_UNiTE to end #violenceagainstwomen #Orangeurhood #16days http://t.co/4baw8IZpE5 →, 1 hour ago
- RT @LouisaVinton: "Someone believed in me" -- moral support to victims is crucial to successful prosecution of domestic violence crimes http://t.co/bAtIIiffZi →, 1 hour ago
- Do you agree? RT @LejlaSadiku "Men are more likely to accept bribes than women" says @Barbogalvankova @UNDP_Kosovo →, 3 hours ago
- Water supply in #Azerbaijan to drop 23% in the next 30 years. Read how @UNDPAzerbaijan's helping #communities adapt: http://t.co/9JU39qyS0x →, 3 hours ago