We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Effective Collaboration
Stay connected with us
- Doeurn Ton on Gender inequality: How much does it affect development in Europe and Central Asia?
- Jaya Ramchandani on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Stanislav Verjikovskiy on Moldova: Small country, big data?
- Petru Botnaru on Call for applications: Corruption fighters, time to ACT up!
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- READ @HelenClarkUNDP on "why it is important to build overall environments in which all #women can thrive" http://t.co/OZSrZ4gvEk via @undp →, 7 hours ago
- "All that melted ice has to go somewhere" - #SeaLevelRise "unavoidable" http://t.co/MWdPjV4NTL via @qz #roadtoparis http://t.co/Oy4jKYHbEp →, 7 hours ago
- RT @HelenClarkUNDP: Congrats 2 @UNDP_SEESAC 4 arms control work in Western Balkans. Good 2 see this recognition @ #CSP2015. @UNDPEurasia https://t.co/KlXqirzVhX →, 7 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: Bordering #FYRMacedonia #Greece #Albania, a healthy Lake Prespa is important to region http://t.co/ngde9f04v4 #wwweek http://t.co/dCVBiZG9Df →, 8 hours ago
- RT @WorldBankECA: Only 6% of Roma kids in settlements r in ECD programs in Serbia. Let's change this #servingECD http://t.co/IVGmWAQElJ http://t.co/CdahFyNAun →, 8 hours ago