We are excited to announce that we are publishing a new paper today on trade and human development in Central Asia in both English and Russian! We believe the ideas and recommendations of the paper have the potential to influence major policy discussions within the five countries of Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)… Read more »
Posts Tagged: economic
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @UNDP_innovates: How @UNDPGeorgia is making people the architects in their quest to go green http://t.co/lQAYG2Az6Q cc @UNDPEurasia #inno4dev #GreenWednesday →, 6 hours ago
- RT @UNDP Can crowdsourcing flash-flood warnings save lives in #Bangladesh? Check it out: http://t.co/GOXljFr0Br →, 13 hours ago
- Interview with a #FilmFatale on life 'After the Rain': http://t.co/2qT5lIET9C #GreenWednesday cc: @HelenClarkUNDP http://t.co/5gDdREjKJH →, 15 hours ago
- Why write? @euan: Put things out there, see the reactions, learn from the responses. Rinse & repeat: http://t.co/RGkOSWNaQy HT @gquaggiotto →, 15 hours ago
- RT @gquaggiotto: Peace technologies http://t.co/K4GKlVtVFk [great overview, featuring @helenapuigl & @elvateam] ht @C4Innovation cc @mahallae →, 15 hours ago