We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Discover
Stay connected with us
- Mao Kawada on Phone-charging shoes? Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore
- Fahim Zada on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Michael on Infographics: Gender-based violence in Uzbekistan
- syed zahid hussain on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- ahmed omar on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- RT @Miina_Vekkeli: Possibly the most fun workday I've ever had! We made @UNDPTJK new-media savvy 👏🎉🌏 https://t.co/223tBh3NuJ →, 4 hours ago
- Excitement in #Cyprus as the #Othello tower reopens tonight: http://t.co/WcyUpQVqdP cc @csultanoglu @UNDP_PFF http://t.co/ZhqVhtcKhn →, 4 hours ago
- Amidst crisis, one man decides to #crowdfund the Greek bailout: http://t.co/97mvFIeljG Could it work? via @guardian http://t.co/gAjJY7T4s4 →, 5 hours ago
- RT @UNDP_innovation: What matters now is not how much data we have, but what can we do with all of it. @PopovskiVasko blogs on #bigdata http://t.co/F1K2o6zDQk →, 6 hours ago
- How stunning is #Sudan? This video from our friends @UNDP_Sudan is a must see: https://t.co/syZwNqMtpi http://t.co/I1OvVEDx07 →, 7 hours ago