We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Discover
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @UNDP_innovates: Hot off the press!! In @SSIReview, @gquaggiotto & @ElaMi5 talk Crickets Going Quiet: Questions of Evolution & Scale http://t.co/UtzMrHzw8P →, 7 hours ago
- RT @SSIReview: Thanks to this week's SSIR contributors! @AsiaValue @HKSocInvestor @nicolashazard @HFUdall @HelmsleyEDU @dbenhorin @ElaMi5 @gquaggiotto #FF →, 21 hours ago
- [MUST READ] Our own @ElaMi5 & @gquaggiotto talk #evolution, #scale, and quiet #crickets in the new @SSIReview blog: http://t.co/x3F1vqeJ5p →, 22 hours ago
- RT @SSIReview: New insights from biology can help organizations reimagine scaling up: http://t.co/h1SqWZA2Pk @gquaggiotto @ElaMi5 #socent →, Aug 29
- RT @UNDP: A warm #2030NOW welcome to @UNDPUkraine! Check out @HelenClarkUNDP's video msg 4 the 2014 Social Good Summit: http://t.co/ytS0Zg3Yj3 →, Aug 29