How can we open up the circle of decision-makers to include regular citizens? How can governments better respond to citizens’ concerns? How can people and decision-makers cooperate for a better future in the coming decade? These were just some of the pointed questions raised by young Georgians during Post-2015 national consultations held in Georgia last year…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: diplohack
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- RT @FutureGov: Our partners at @UNDPArmenia & @KolbaLab have eight great tips for bringing #innovation to organisations: http://t.co/BkgKCOWXz7 →, 9 mins ago
- What will #Montenegro look like in 2030? @UN_Montenegro & @aloha_futures take a peak http://t.co/eShOtQ1S5J #inno4dev http://t.co/hrlUlslC19 →, 4 hours ago
- RT @ICRC: Almost every day, people are killed and maimed by #mines and explosive war remnants in eastern #Ukraine. →, 6 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: Are we closing the #gendergap yet in #Europe & #Commonwealth? http://t.co/eVBY8lz9YD @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/YYz88rMWhG →, 6 hours ago
- The rise of #nudge: How @B_I_Tweets is helping politicians (& #globaldev!) fathom human behaviour http://t.co/6xg9lcQ17j via @Guardianpublic →, Jul 31