How can we open up the circle of decision-makers to include regular citizens? How can governments better respond to citizens’ concerns? How can people and decision-makers cooperate for a better future in the coming decade? These were just some of the pointed questions raised by young Georgians during Post-2015 national consultations held in Georgia last year…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: diplohack
Stay connected with us
- Lucio Valerio on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Lillian on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- RT @kapulectures: See the partnership that's helping to save and improve lives: http://t.co/f7yUUXQkjW http://t.co/vmbJwKYSgJ →, 14 mins ago
- RT @hrw: Kazakhstan: Anti-Gay Laws Found Unconstitutional http://t.co/yuLyhYjNKR →, 1 hour ago
- RT @UNPeacekeeping: It's #UN Peacekeepers Day! Retweet, show your support for #peacekeepers http://t.co/j9X12lrlq5 #PKDay #Together4Peace http://t.co/X9KQJg1cLa →, 1 hour ago
- What happens when someone in #Korea discovers @UNDPKAZ on #Facebook? Awesomeness: http://t.co/Cp8EwHDaAK http://t.co/V6iTWmMHw1 →, 1 hour ago
- More promising news in #Cyprus from @MustafaAkinci_1 & @AnastasiadesCY: http://t.co/4NjKnGYpTz via @UN_CYPRUS http://t.co/d3BBt2DFID →, 2 hours ago