How can we open up the circle of decision-makers to include regular citizens? How can governments better respond to citizens’ concerns? How can people and decision-makers cooperate for a better future in the coming decade? These were just some of the pointed questions raised by young Georgians during Post-2015 national consultations held in Georgia last year…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: diplohack
Stay connected with us
- Doeurn Ton on Gender inequality: How much does it affect development in Europe and Central Asia?
- Jaya Ramchandani on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Stanislav Verjikovskiy on Moldova: Small country, big data?
- Petru Botnaru on Call for applications: Corruption fighters, time to ACT up!
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- RT @UNDP: #Bioenergy will keep +1000 school children warm during #Ukraine's upcoming winter http://t.co/JJKjroH8cN @UNDPUkraine http://t.co/tpetjluyiC →, 9 hours ago
- Powerful words ahead of #COP21 from our chief @HelenClarkUNDP at today's #reeveslecture15 in Auckland: https://t.co/AAUqSCtIxv →, 10 hours ago
- RT @guardianeco: Top campaigners call for mass climate action ahead of Paris conference http://t.co/Q5GJ2lA3nV →, 12 hours ago
- For #wwweek check out stunning Kornati, #Croatia where stone & sea come to play: http://t.co/CzB4riz34t via @UNDPhr http://t.co/EzQtQGHOO8 →, 12 hours ago
- RT @Refugees: We anticipate up to 3k daily arrivals in the coming days at fYR Macedonia - #Greece border http://t.co/gxgWaJpUe4 http://t.co/uEpaSPrb1u →, 14 hours ago