Alice Casey recently wrote a great blog post on “the power of visible” to bring about social change. It prompted me to share more broadly the slides (below) that I use for internal training on “Making the invisible (development worker) visible”, in case someone out there might find them useful (comments most welcome!). The basic… Read more »
Posts Tagged: digital footprint
Stay connected with us
- Viveik Saigal on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- khalafalla on A review of Owen Barder’s talk on complexity and development
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Congrats to @UNDPMK: A @UNGlobalPulse #BigDataClimate Challenge "project to watch" http://t.co/BBBO9noQSF #Climate2014 →, 6 hours ago
- Not just money: @patrickpijl on "profit with a purpose" & thinking like a designer http://t.co/f6im632iLx via @DIYtoolkit #socinn →, 9 hours ago
- Check it out: #HDR2014 launches tomorrow in #Ankara with @_cevdetyilmaz and @undpturkiye http://t.co/YVLvLn0EHf →, 9 hours ago
- RT @Refugees: Returnees to eastern Ukranian town of Sloviansk cycle past buildings damaged during the fighting earlier this yr. http://t.co/PrPqCUYIMu →, 10 hours ago
- RT @mahallae: Want to work with us? We're hiring: Web Developer http://t.co/16jY7QbOVN Deadline Sept 15. Please RT @UNDPJobs @UNDP_ACT @UNDPEurasia →, 10 hours ago