Alice Casey recently wrote a great blog post on “the power of visible” to bring about social change. It prompted me to share more broadly the slides (below) that I use for internal training on “Making the invisible (development worker) visible”, in case someone out there might find them useful (comments most welcome!). The basic… Read more »
Posts Tagged: digital footprint
Stay connected with us
- Alberto Cottica on Scaling: An ideal solution is one that’s always changing?
- Raeesa on A ‘bad girl’ no longer: Tackling gender inequality in Azerbaijan
- Agalarova on A ‘bad girl’ no longer: Tackling gender inequality in Azerbaijan
- United Aid for Azerbaijan on A ‘bad girl’ no longer: Tackling gender inequality in Azerbaijan
- Alberto Cottica on The evolving finch fund: Two early insights on scaling…and lots of work still ahead!
- RT @EngageLab: The final mission of @CommunityPlanIt in #Moldova has begun! Solving youth unemployment through play w/ @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/itfvYzNkN8 →, 8 hours ago
- @CGDev: #Innovation isn’t just about technology - also about innovative funding models (via @MichaelEddy) http://t.co/wlM8mTe8JF →, 12 hours ago
- Today is #EarthDay! How are you celebrating? http://t.co/XNxvmMAJeB →, 13 hours ago
- Troubling (via @hrw) in #Kazakhstan newspaper closing is a blow to free speech http://t.co/agmQGWbsMh →, 14 hours ago
- @beatricemartini It's our pleasure! Keep up the good work! →, 15 hours ago