Alice Casey recently wrote a great blog post on “the power of visible” to bring about social change. It prompted me to share more broadly the slides (below) that I use for internal training on “Making the invisible (development worker) visible”, in case someone out there might find them useful (comments most welcome!). The basic… Read more »
Posts Tagged: digital footprint
Stay connected with us
- Thor Ridderhaugen on A nudge in the right direction: Fighting tuberculosis in Moldova
- Lucio V. Sarandrea on Four things I learned from a room full of anti-corruption experts
- Doeurn Ton on Gender inequality: How much does it affect development in Europe and Central Asia?
- Jaya Ramchandani on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Stanislav Verjikovskiy on Moldova: Small country, big data?
- Upcoming @GlobalCenters event coming to #Istanbul. Get to #KnowYourGoals. Details: http://t.co/2tczC8fw4V https://t.co/bywYMPJckB →, 43 mins ago
- Europe's migration crisis. A grim #dataviz: http://t.co/Gu6mmfPe4j via @ReutersGraphics http://t.co/jBlKh4xXPC →, 49 mins ago
- RT @DesMarine: I've done it, I loved it, Apply now ! #localgovernance #anticorruption #Georgia #Ukraine #Moldova https://t.co/1xJG7xNOQ7 →, 1 hour ago
- @UNDPTJK such a great pic!! Are there more? →, 2 hours ago
- RT @UNDPTJK: #photooftheday: Opening Ceremony of newly constructed #school on Tajik-Afghan cross-border area. #jica #undp #peace http://t.co/2dnPzONyIh →, 2 hours ago