Alice Casey recently wrote a great blog post on “the power of visible” to bring about social change. It prompted me to share more broadly the slides (below) that I use for internal training on “Making the invisible (development worker) visible”, in case someone out there might find them useful (comments most welcome!). The basic… Read more »
Posts Tagged: digital footprint
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Congrats #Georgia for opening up its parliament to its citizens! Read all about it: http://t.co/14z411tZoO cc @UNDPGeorgia #opendata →, 15 hours ago
- RT @UNDP_Belarus: Report on UNDP results in #genderequality in #Europe & #CIS is out! How does Belarus rank up? http://t.co/WlhBQDciVl http://t.co/NqANfmxdhj →, 19 hours ago
- 4 computers, 2 dudes, 1 amazing ICT #internship. Apply today: http://t.co/PQRukiKmEE cc @UNjobs @UNJobList http://t.co/AKzOOkdrtG →, 19 hours ago
- RT @NiklasKossow: Moldova: Small country, big data. Some reflections on #Opendata in #Moldova after a recent trip to #Chisinau @od_eca http://t.co/GqRhLZgLKE →, 20 hours ago
- Using #socialmedia to tell your story? It's all about right platform + right time: http://t.co/ZsNNlT3v1K via @BIAUS HT @LejlaSadiku →, 20 hours ago