Alice Casey recently wrote a great blog post on “the power of visible” to bring about social change. It prompted me to share more broadly the slides (below) that I use for internal training on “Making the invisible (development worker) visible”, in case someone out there might find them useful (comments most welcome!). The basic… Read more »
Posts Tagged: digital footprint
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @UNDP: A warm #2030NOW welcome to @UNDPUkraine! Check out @HelenClarkUNDP's video msg 4 the 2014 Social Good Summit: http://t.co/ytS0Zg3Yj3 →, 4 hours ago
- #UNDP4FUTURE sure - but what what are we doing #TODAY? @PopovskiVasko blogs on applying #foresight: http://t.co/6U4nDZaHjL @UNDP_innovates →, 5 hours ago
- RT @Barbogalvankova: Interesting thought: #climatechange will lead 2 emancipation of #women Do you agree ? http://t.co/Ex2nAWwnre @undpeurasia #genderequality →, 6 hours ago
- There are 500 million(!) gamers: How can they promote social #change? @jenwelch15 has some ideas: http://t.co/Zkaxzm0Kaj via @PEACE_app →, 14 hours ago
- RT @KolbaLab: Have a look at SMS polling mechanism and be inspired for our #mylocgov competition http://t.co/7uEksgwMms via @UNDPEurasia →, Aug 28