Alice Casey recently wrote a great blog post on “the power of visible” to bring about social change. It prompted me to share more broadly the slides (below) that I use for internal training on “Making the invisible (development worker) visible”, in case someone out there might find them useful (comments most welcome!). The basic… Read more »
Posts Tagged: development2.0
Stay connected with us
- Anna Boelens on Working out loud: Making a storytelling shift in Kyrgyzstan
- Jayne Cravens on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Jayne Cravens on Going green: Crowdsourcing in Georgia
- Jayne Cravens on Hackathon: Making the SHIFT in Belarus
- Marija Novkovic on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- RT @jenswandel: Loud and clear: Rethinking service design in Georgia http://t.co/uUbiL55oGf via @undpeurasia →, 8 hours ago
- School's back in session: @kapulectures return on 10/15! Check out this #trailer of @CGDev's Lant Pritchett https://t.co/yVm8yQNmNU … →, 8 hours ago
- More pix of #inno4dev in action - kudos Team #Moldova: @UNDPMoldova @simonecarrier @studiotilt ht @AlexOprunenco http://t.co/GEtJb1bzeN →, 14 hours ago
- RT @joannakazana: In #Armenia, @HelenClarkUNDP and @csultanoglu meet with Prime Minister Hovik Abrahamian @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/SKPiHpj5S5 →, 15 hours ago
- RT @UNDPMK: #Skopje to host regional workshop on ending violence against women http://t.co/rihJ24AUcS # to follow: #EVAWSK cc: @unwomeneca @UNDPEurasia →, 15 hours ago