Alice Casey recently wrote a great blog post on “the power of visible” to bring about social change. It prompted me to share more broadly the slides (below) that I use for internal training on “Making the invisible (development worker) visible”, in case someone out there might find them useful (comments most welcome!). The basic… Read more »
Posts Tagged: development2.0
Stay connected with us
- Anna Boelens on Working out loud: Making a storytelling shift in Kyrgyzstan
- Jayne Cravens on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Jayne Cravens on Going green: Crowdsourcing in Georgia
- Jayne Cravens on Hackathon: Making the SHIFT in Belarus
- Marija Novkovic on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- RT @gatesfoundation: "The rising tide has to lift everybody. That means poor people have to be lifted up faster than everybody else" - @HelenClarkUNDP #2030Now →, 6 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: What are your experiences with #crowdfunding for dev? Share and learn more about ours - follow and #JOCrf for #inno4dev updates! →, 6 hours ago
- RT @mehmeterdoganIV: you can watch last night's #inno4dev panel with @HoFproject, @GamesforPeace , @PEACE_app & myself for @mahallae here http://t.co/K0BEsc9Brn →, 11 hours ago
- RT @ElaMi5: Check out how @undpeurasia is putting foresight to use #UNDP4Future http://t.co/s2zT8L1JrI ht @PopovskiVasko →, 12 hours ago
- Day 2 of the SHIFT in #Turkey. Loving this #vine: https://t.co/vx0VmFzaYn via @undpturkiye #TRdst #inno4dev cc @FutureGov →, 12 hours ago