We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Clarify
Stay connected with us
- Mao Kawada on Phone-charging shoes? Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore
- Fahim Zada on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- Michael on Infographics: Gender-based violence in Uzbekistan
- syed zahid hussain on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- ahmed omar on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- RT @UNDP: We see the difference #development aid makes to people’s lives every day. Let's finance it: http://t.co/qBm5rw2Cap http://t.co/uWkdtNVsfZ →, 53 mins ago
- How can we help change how citizens & governments interact? @MariaNovkovic talks #inno4dev w/@UNDP in #Tajikistan http://t.co/EfMbL8CVyM →, 1 hour ago
- RT @UNDP_SEESAC: Street activities, part of #SALW collection campaign #vratioruzje in #Montenegro have started. @eu_eeas @UNDPEurasia https://t.co/DgzYMxuq0V →, 2 hours ago
- RT @_divyac: "When you really believe in something, build alliances & make it happen." @hartcherie's pearls of wisdom #globaldev: https://t.co/H0SZkhoO0y →, 3 hours ago
- We love this pic! Read about how @UNDP supports #Roma social inclusion in #Albania: http://t.co/CB2iHol6KS https://t.co/U0qzDXueyQ →, 3 hours ago