We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Clarify
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- RT @iomba: What's it like to work @UNDP? @UNDPEurasia intern @rachkohut spills the beans! http://t.co/wu5zlJoCjE http://t.co/NOzP0SVaz7 →, 1 hour ago
- RT @UNDP: Youth activists and election geeks come together to talk #twiplomacy @UNDPEurasia : http://t.co/3ulOIiGpOr #YouthDay http://t.co/h9ODndMUJu →, 17 hours ago
- RT @undp4youth: Congratulations to the 5 #YouthDay photo finalists! Vote for your favourite before 7 August: http://t.co/Y3MQcufuxE http://t.co/J9H7tfR2Xh →, 21 hours ago
- RT @FutureGov: Our partners at @UNDPArmenia & @KolbaLab have eight great tips for bringing #innovation to organisations: http://t.co/BkgKCOWXz7 →, Aug 1
- What will #Montenegro look like in 2030? @UN_Montenegro & @aloha_futures take a peak http://t.co/eShOtQ1S5J #inno4dev http://t.co/hrlUlslC19 →, Aug 1