How can we open up the circle of decision-makers to include regular citizens? How can governments better respond to citizens’ concerns? How can people and decision-makers cooperate for a better future in the coming decade? These were just some of the pointed questions raised by young Georgians during Post-2015 national consultations held in Georgia last year…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: citizen
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- RT @dominiccampbell: Good to hear how our friends from #Georgia enjoyed our tour of UK govt innovation scene http://t.co/LxtDLy9J1F via @arieljrubin /@carriebish →, 12 hours ago
- Attn: Grad students: Internship opportunity of a lifetime - with @UNDPGeorgia http://t.co/WVwGrvdYve cc: @UNjobs (HT @B1ythe) →, 12 hours ago
- RT @gquaggiotto: How to spur innovation in gov? Introduce different possible futures. Great stuff from @UNDPGeorgia & @futuregov http://t.co/1oTZ3YXNHr →, 12 hours ago
- The problem w/social norms? They become so...normal. Read how @UNDPNepal is gaming to change that: http://t.co/8GiY0sfvTT ht @UNDP_innovates →, 15 hours ago
- [Awesome infographic] Man-made #Disasters: The Weird, the Bad, and the Ugly: http://t.co/4lGAfSt4d6 →, 16 hours ago