How can we open up the circle of decision-makers to include regular citizens? How can governments better respond to citizens’ concerns? How can people and decision-makers cooperate for a better future in the coming decade? These were just some of the pointed questions raised by young Georgians during Post-2015 national consultations held in Georgia last year…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: citizen
Stay connected with us
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- M.Doli on Hacking for transparency in Pristina
- Before #Belarus see where we and @edgeryders went looking for #futurespotters MT @Mayalately Riding the edge: http://t.co/CRRlehelU3 →, 4 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: In #Kyrgyzstan, access to water fosters peace where resource disputes trigger violence. http://t.co/lYu5zph415 #ResilienceSunday →, 14 hours ago
- RT @howtobuildup: Our website is now live http://t.co/GqBAnPrhiw Find out about our work supporting grassroots innovation in peacebuilding & civic engagement. →, 14 hours ago
- Mission #Belarus: @edgeryders and @UNDP uncovering the Belarusian innovation scene https://t.co/DlSSKAiE0A cc: @undp_innovates #inno4dev →, 15 hours ago
- RT @mahallae: Please RT to help us spread the word: We’re hiring: Media & Digital Communications http://t.co/HMBhtHKKME cc: @UNjobs →, 15 hours ago