Here at UNDP we’re in the business of this all-encompassing yet often quite vague idea of ‘resilience’. For me what it boils down to is this: How well are the state and its citizens prepared to react to emergencies? And what can be done to help reduce the risks to human lives and their communities when… Read more »
Posts Tagged: census
Stay connected with us
- Anna Boelens on Working out loud: Making a storytelling shift in Kyrgyzstan
- Jayne Cravens on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Jayne Cravens on Going green: Crowdsourcing in Georgia
- Jayne Cravens on Hackathon: Making the SHIFT in Belarus
- Marija Novkovic on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Being determined & confident.. is essential - @HelenClarkUNDP on #leaningin in #Armenia http://t.co/5c85E4f7gW @UNDPArmenia @GlobalFundWomen →, 2 hours ago
- RT @hereissimone: Have developed a #game promoting dialogue & #conflict management (or want to)? Apply here! http://t.co/sOBSK2wgtH cc @UNDPEurasia @ict4peace →, 5 hours ago
- RT @KolbaLab: Inspirational start of the day with @HelenClarkUNDP at @UNDPArmenia! #innovate #meet #inspire http://t.co/YAPxDxm5eA →, 10 hours ago
- RT @HelenClarkUNDP: Selfie with @UNDP #Armenia Resident Representative Bradley Busetto & @csultanoglu @UNDPArmenia @KolbaLab banner. http://t.co/Hex8Mp7jeo →, 10 hours ago
- Read why #economists and #dev professionals should take more #roadtrips together: http://t.co/gzdCsTzOyP http://t.co/hKauMHT47N →, 12 hours ago