In 2015, it will be 20 years since the Beijing Platform for Action was adopted at the Fourth World Conference on Women, setting up the agenda for improving women’s participation in both public and private life. 2015 also marks the year when the Millennium Development Goals will expire and a new development framework will be… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Beijing
Stay connected with us
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- RT @ICRC: Almost every day, people are killed and maimed by #mines and explosive war remnants in eastern #Ukraine. →, 2 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: Are we closing the #gendergap yet in #Europe & #Commonwealth? http://t.co/eVBY8lz9YD @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/YYz88rMWhG →, 2 hours ago
- The rise of #nudge: How @B_I_Tweets is helping politicians (& #globaldev!) fathom human behaviour http://t.co/6xg9lcQ17j via @Guardianpublic →, 21 hours ago
- From solar heaters in #Tajikistan to new laws in #Croatia: See how @UNDP is closing the gap http://t.co/Cb9Wnu1QbE http://t.co/8ozEBM6EZU →, 22 hours ago
- @Elene909 @magisto wow bravo! :) →, 22 hours ago