In 2015, it will be 20 years since the Beijing Platform for Action was adopted at the Fourth World Conference on Women, setting up the agenda for improving women’s participation in both public and private life. 2015 also marks the year when the Millennium Development Goals will expire and a new development framework will be… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Beijing
Stay connected with us
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Lillian on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- naseya10 on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- RT @UNDP_innovation: Find out more about #hackathons & other approaches to #inno4dev in our 2014 Year in Review http://t.co/1upbpcVEBg http://t.co/jlRKv3a6U9 →, 7 hours ago
- RT @HelenClarkUNDP: Looking forward to my visit 2 #Kazakhstan for #AEF2015 this week, & meeting @UNDPKAZ staff again. @UNDPEurasia @UNDP https://t.co/UBa8mGZxx7 →, 8 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: "National catastrophe": The country where the number of people with HIV is soaring http://t.co/9xPu1sev1G http://t.co/oYKIVj5kXM →, 8 hours ago
- RT @hapeeg: Fragments of Impact: Joint UNDP-Cognitive Edge initiative launched http://t.co/WzTaH0ZqkA via @undpeurasia →, 8 hours ago
- RT @ArmenGrigoryan8: Kraljevo risk assessment is on! #drreurasia @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/sJWZvqrC5h →, 10 hours ago