In 2015, it will be 20 years since the Beijing Platform for Action was adopted at the Fourth World Conference on Women, setting up the agenda for improving women’s participation in both public and private life. 2015 also marks the year when the Millennium Development Goals will expire and a new development framework will be… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Beijing
Stay connected with us
- Doeurn Ton on Gender inequality: How much does it affect development in Europe and Central Asia?
- Jaya Ramchandani on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Stanislav Verjikovskiy on Moldova: Small country, big data?
- Petru Botnaru on Call for applications: Corruption fighters, time to ACT up!
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- RT @UNDP: #Bioenergy will keep +1000 school children warm during #Ukraine's upcoming winter http://t.co/JJKjroH8cN @UNDPUkraine http://t.co/tpetjluyiC →, 28 mins ago
- Powerful words ahead of #COP21 from our chief @HelenClarkUNDP at today's #reeveslecture15 in Auckland: https://t.co/AAUqSCtIxv →, 1 hour ago
- RT @guardianeco: Top campaigners call for mass climate action ahead of Paris conference http://t.co/Q5GJ2lA3nV →, 3 hours ago
- For #wwweek check out stunning Kornati, #Croatia where stone & sea come to play: http://t.co/CzB4riz34t via @UNDPhr http://t.co/EzQtQGHOO8 →, 3 hours ago
- RT @Refugees: We anticipate up to 3k daily arrivals in the coming days at fYR Macedonia - #Greece border http://t.co/gxgWaJpUe4 http://t.co/uEpaSPrb1u →, 5 hours ago