We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts By: Zhanna Harutyunyan
Zhanna Harutyunyan works for UNDP in Armenia
Stay connected with us
- Doeurn Ton on Gender inequality: How much does it affect development in Europe and Central Asia?
- Jaya Ramchandani on Working in development? Here are 6 things not to do on social media
- Stanislav Verjikovskiy on Moldova: Small country, big data?
- Petru Botnaru on Call for applications: Corruption fighters, time to ACT up!
- snabblån on No more “I can’t see the board!”: Modernizing lighting in Kazakhstan schools
- RT @UNDP: #Bioenergy will keep +1000 school children warm during #Ukraine's upcoming winter http://t.co/JJKjroH8cN @UNDPUkraine http://t.co/tpetjluyiC →, 12 hours ago
- Powerful words ahead of #COP21 from our chief @HelenClarkUNDP at today's #reeveslecture15 in Auckland: https://t.co/AAUqSCtIxv →, 12 hours ago
- RT @guardianeco: Top campaigners call for mass climate action ahead of Paris conference http://t.co/Q5GJ2lA3nV →, 14 hours ago
- For #wwweek check out stunning Kornati, #Croatia where stone & sea come to play: http://t.co/CzB4riz34t via @UNDPhr http://t.co/EzQtQGHOO8 →, 14 hours ago
- RT @Refugees: We anticipate up to 3k daily arrivals in the coming days at fYR Macedonia - #Greece border http://t.co/gxgWaJpUe4 http://t.co/uEpaSPrb1u →, 16 hours ago