We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts By: Zhanna Harutyunyan
Zhanna Harutyunyan works for UNDP in Armenia
Stay connected with us
- Anna Boelens on Working out loud: Making a storytelling shift in Kyrgyzstan
- Jayne Cravens on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- Jayne Cravens on Going green: Crowdsourcing in Georgia
- Jayne Cravens on Hackathon: Making the SHIFT in Belarus
- Marija Novkovic on Can a mobile app help you be a responsible citizen?
- RT @ReWorkJobs: It's almost time! Check out the storytelling event we're running in Kyrgystan: #inno4dev #KGsty @aboelens @undpkg http://t.co/WppDfqYFUV →, 3 hours ago
- RT @gatesfoundation: "The rising tide has to lift everybody. That means poor people have to be lifted up faster than everybody else" - @HelenClarkUNDP #2030Now →, 10 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: What are your experiences with #crowdfunding for dev? Share and learn more about ours - follow and #JOCrf for #inno4dev updates! →, 10 hours ago
- RT @mehmeterdoganIV: you can watch last night's #inno4dev panel with @HoFproject, @GamesforPeace , @PEACE_app & myself for @mahallae here http://t.co/K0BEsc9Brn →, 15 hours ago
- RT @ElaMi5: Check out how @undpeurasia is putting foresight to use #UNDP4Future http://t.co/s2zT8L1JrI ht @PopovskiVasko →, 16 hours ago