We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts By: Zhanna Harutyunyan
Zhanna Harutyunyan works for UNDP in Armenia
Stay connected with us
- khalafalla on A review of Owen Barder’s talk on complexity and development
- Mira Djangaracheva on Towards a sustainable future in Kyrgyzstan
- Begench Yazlyyev on Is most development work invisible?
- i on Mapping NGO based social services in Uzbekistan: the first step towards big changes
- Aquademica on European Equal Pay Day. Why should we care?
- Follow #IGF2014 & @intgovforum to keep up with the 9th #Internet #Governance Forum in #Istanbul this week! http://t.co/1C1o82vrz3 →, 3 hours ago
- RT @LouisaVinton: Big turnout at first reading of new domestic violence law at @SobranieMK MPs want victims to know they aren't alone http://t.co/v03VABPhEB →, 4 hours ago
- RT @gquaggiotto: [From the seriously cool dept] A #socent focusing on alternative infrastructures 4 civic engagement http://t.co/uSbEnt681x with @HelenaPuigL →, 4 hours ago
- Many rivers to cross: How is @PEIGlobal taking the #environment into account in our region? http://t.co/Sb45izOuVd http://t.co/PrVOFNgkzW →, 5 hours ago
- RT @undpturkiye: Out now! Here is the September issue of our e-magazine New Horizons: http://t.co/bqFzd9TAyu @UNDP @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/8RAmeM5Br2 →, 5 hours ago