We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts By: Zhanna Harutyunyan
Zhanna Harutyunyan works for UNDP in Armenia
Stay connected with us
- Lucio Valerio on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Lillian on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- RT @UNDP: 10 ways @UN #innovation is changing the world: http://t.co/cdc2qQuEew @UNDP_Innovation http://t.co/gNyhCOjQwL →, 10 mins ago
- Great post by @BenjaminPerks on why we must invest in early #childhood education: http://t.co/7PySrS3QgD via @unicef http://t.co/SaTAX80d3s →, 21 mins ago
- RT @Da_Mironava: Innovation into action! #inno4dev #PLWD #disability @UNDP_innovation @UNDPEurasia https://t.co/OjLuBeBXgw →, 25 mins ago
- RT @kapulectures: See the partnership that's helping to save and improve lives: http://t.co/f7yUUXQkjW http://t.co/vmbJwKYSgJ →, 2 hours ago
- RT @hrw: Kazakhstan: Anti-Gay Laws Found Unconstitutional http://t.co/yuLyhYjNKR →, 3 hours ago