We lead the Women in Local Democracy project, a three year European Union-funded project, implemented in partnership with the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Territorial Administration. The goal of the project is the advancement of gender equality, the strengthening of local democracy and the enhancement of social cohesion within the Republic of Armenia. We approach it through:… Read more »
Posts By: Zhanna Harutyunyan
Zhanna Harutyunyan works for UNDP in Armenia
Stay connected with us
- Ravi Verma on Kurash: Wrestling to eliminate violence against women?
- Jindriska on How can we save the Saiga?
- Chamalee Semasinghe on How can we save the Saiga?
- Jamie Te Awhina Emery on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- hk on How can we save the Saiga?
- RT @WBPubs: How costly are labor #gender gaps? Estimates for the Balkans & Turkey: http://t.co/XcUzuxmbvL #jobs http://t.co/r53ORYqSaw →, 31 mins ago
- Visual storytelling at its finest. Check out @catchlight_io's photos from our region: http://t.co/wnO23xRBzk http://t.co/iZztIPn2AR →, 34 mins ago
- RT @WHSummit: It's a wrap for the #WHSsca consultation in Dushanbe. What a great meeting, thanks to all participants #ReShapeAid http://t.co/erTbWxFK1Z →, 1 hour ago
- RT @HebaJournalist: The international community should help share the burden on countries hosting large numbers of refugees. #ReShapeAid →, 1 hour ago
- FAST FACT: Life expectancy in Eastern Europe (72) lags far behind rest of #Europe. Learn more: http://t.co/GKd87NEGXc #UNpopulation →, 3 hours ago