If you wanted to learn more about UNDP’s strategy – the issues and how we’re tackling them – in a particular country, how would you go about doing it? Look through the UNDP country office website? Read a bunch of reports? What you’re probably looking for is something that cuts through the dense jargon, the… Read more »
Posts By: Laylo Fotikh
Laylo Fotikh is a Communications Associate for UNDP in Uzbekistan
Stay connected with us
- Ikem Charles Apache on Social innovation labs: Game-changers in developing countries?
- Sherif on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- elizabeth webb on A world without borders: Optimistic viewpoint or mission impossible?
- Lillian on A symbolic change: Time to rebrand justice?
- naseya10 on Big data and development organizations: What happens when you move from theory to practice?
- RT @UNDP_innovation: Find out more about #hackathons & other approaches to #inno4dev in our 2014 Year in Review http://t.co/1upbpcVEBg http://t.co/jlRKv3a6U9 →, 6 hours ago
- RT @HelenClarkUNDP: Looking forward to my visit 2 #Kazakhstan for #AEF2015 this week, & meeting @UNDPKAZ staff again. @UNDPEurasia @UNDP https://t.co/UBa8mGZxx7 →, 7 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: "National catastrophe": The country where the number of people with HIV is soaring http://t.co/9xPu1sev1G http://t.co/oYKIVj5kXM →, 7 hours ago
- RT @hapeeg: Fragments of Impact: Joint UNDP-Cognitive Edge initiative launched http://t.co/WzTaH0ZqkA via @undpeurasia →, 7 hours ago
- RT @ArmenGrigoryan8: Kraljevo risk assessment is on! #drreurasia @UNDPEurasia http://t.co/sJWZvqrC5h →, 8 hours ago